Tuesday, February 2, 2010

02/01/10


THE MORNING AFTER
OK, I messed up... I did not take a photo yesterday. Due to heavy rain and having to be out in it all day, by the time I got home, I had a drink, ate a crappy dinner because I didn't dare go to the grocery in that rain and spaced out in front of the TV. I felt bad when I got up this morning so snapped the first thing my bleary eyes saw.......
Please forgive me. The pressure is on to get a good shot today. Of course we are supposed to have rain all day, but I will figure something out!
Hope you understand..............
xoxoxo,
j
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Denise Olrich said...

Don't worry about it, we will just count this one for yesterday!!

Denise Olrich said...

By the way, I really do love this photo and it is super sharp, nice job (especially if you took it while still awakening!)!

jean lustgarten said...

Glad you liked it. I kinda did too! And yes, I was still bleary eyed!